Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My ESP Drink Recipe

There are so many ways to drink ESP but my personal favourite is to mix it with juice. You can use whatever juice available in the store i.e. Tropicana Twister, VeGood, Marigold Peel Fresh, etc, and you can use whatever flavour that suits your desire. I personally like to mix ESP with a quite sour juice because ESP will make it sweet. Not that ESP is highly sweet, but I found that mixing already sweet juice will make it sweeter so I don’t fancy that.

IMG_20130731_1

I use a 300 ml water bottle because I only make a serving for me. I found this cheap water bottle at Kedai 2.00 for only a few bucks. But this bottle is good because the cap is really tight so it will not leak if you shake it hard. Plus, it has measurement on the side so it always come in handy.

IMG_20130731_2

So, my recipe is:

Put 2 tbs of ESP inside the water bottle

Pour about 250-300 ml of juice of your choice

Shake well

Once it’s done, you will get this frothy goodness that  tastes really delicious. It’s like having a soda in juice form.

IMG_20130731_5

IMG_20130731_6

CHEERS!!! It is better served cold.

No comments: