I don’t have much now as I don’t buy and wear makeup as often as before, but here’s what I still use and need:
- Hada Labo Air BB Cream in Natural Beige – I like to mix this with moisturizer for a lighter application.
- Garnier BB Cream – A great affordable BB cream.
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in 01 Light – I’m not really in love with this concealer but it lasts a long time. I had it for almost a year now. Provides quite decent coverage.
- The Body Shop Pressed Face Powder in 01 – So far my favourite face powder. It takes shine from my face without making it powdery.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in 25 Bad to the Bronze – It has cream texture, glides on smoothly when applied, great natural colour to be used as an eyeshadow base or on its own, doesn’t smudge and very affordable.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Demotion – I like to use dark brown eyeliner instead of black because it looks less harsh. This eyeliner is creamy and glides on smoothly when applied, thus, doesn’t pull my eyelids or feels pokey (which I hate!). It is long-wearing and doesn’t smudge once it sets.
- Essence Last & Brow Gel Mascara – Not really a great product but I like to use brow gel/mascara to make sure all my hairs stand in one direction, lol.
- IN2IT Eyebrow Shadow in 01 Striking – One of the oldest products in my makeup collection. I really need to replace this because it is so old, but over the years, it has serve me well. I love it, will repurchase this, but I would like to try other eyebrow shadow, too.
- NYX Blusher in 02 Dusty Rose – I love the colour because it gives such a natural rosy blush on the cheeks and I think it is suitable for most skin tones.
- Elianto Kabuki Brush – I use this to apply the blusher. This brush is very soft, packs on product nicely and distributes it evenly on the cheek.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 020 Lovesick – If you could tell, I love Revlon lip products. I love the balm stains because it is quite moisturizing and leaves a pretty stain after a certain period of time. This specific colour doesn’t rub off easily.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey – This is my favourite balm stain ever. It is one of my MLBB (my lips but better) products. It gives colour to my lips but still looks natural. It is also moisturizing. I don’t need to use lip balm underneath.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 460 Blushing Mauve – This lipstick is also my MLBB product. It looks quite similar with the balm stain 001 Honey. I like to pair this with balm stain 020 Lovesick (apply the lipstick first then apply the balm stain on the insides of my lips to give a little more colour and stain).
Only 13 products! I can’t believe I could go out with only 13 products (sometimes less) nowadays. I used to have an eyelash curler and mascara and a few eyeshadow palettes plus brushes but I guess I don’t really need them anymore. Maybe after the baby is born, I’ll find my mojo back. But now I’m quite happy with these things. It makes getting ready super fast!